Since it is my second weekend with my school at HELP. I feel busy in my mind to think about other homeworks, going to laundry, cooking my meal and one of activities "Yoga in Waikiki" for tomorrow early morning, but I'm just sitting the front of my desk with laptop now, hm...
But I came here to learning English hard!! So, I am doing my best. It's Friday, but I'd like to study and reviews this weekend, too, while I'm talking with my roommates. I like to talk, I'd like to have communicates with native speakers as my new friends in English. Sometimes, it's too hard to understand what they are talking about, why they are laughing. But it's good for me because I can learn a lot of things from them, and also they are nice to me.
On my second Friday here, I'm kind of tired but it is not so bad, rather than I feel like my English going to be improvement, and I really hope so. I am living in a dormitory, and they often teach me when I had something like mistakes with my English and how to pronounce. They might tired, but I like to talk with them. This is my second Friday.
hi heuieun!it's my second weekend in hawaii too.
ReplyDeletei really agree with you!today was no school and friday,,but i also studied...
i wish we both are going well;)
Welcome to HELP! I'm happy to see you♥ I want to improve my English skill,too. Let's enjoy talking English with us:-)
ReplyDeleteHi Heuieun, please send me an email as soon as you can so I can get your email address. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Heuien,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to know that you come here with a strong motivation to learn English. Let's try our best to make your dream realized: )
I'm happy you are so dedicated to learning English! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time at HELP, and that you learn a lot of English in class and from the friends you make here in Hawaii!
ReplyDelete-Jamie from the Front Office