This is the lists for
products must be careful :
Electromagnetic cookers · (IH cooking)Electronic range•
MixerElectric stove• Audio etc.Dryer ·
Washer• Hot PlatesAir-conditioner
Electric blanketElectric blankets
laidElectric carpetElectric kotatsu
&
-
PC...
I have no ideas!!... These
are long, and affect us every day little by
little even when we are sleeping. Today, is it impossible
to avoid the waves?! Then now I have found some items or good ideas of anti-electromagnetic wave. Those items seem like favored by many athletes and celebrities. I have interested in the effects of the kinds of radiation for humans body because being healthy is priceless. (I can say that for all.) I sleep away from electronics, it is also a good way. I have heard that is a good way, too, to putting some 10¢/dimes to electronics, but I am really not sure about it yet. But one of my sisters does that, haha... That's it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment